Hair loss: causes and natural remedies to stop it
Hair loss is one of the biggest problems in the life of adults. Due to pollution, stress and several other factors, we are all tormented by hair fall problems. Before knowing about the natural ways of preventing it, let us find out the main reasons behind hair loss. These are the common reasons behind hair loss:
- During pregnancy, the female body undergoes tremendous physical stress, leading to hair loss. However, it is quite common and if you take professional help, your hair will definitely grow back in a few months. Buy tramadol online in order to lessen pain during pregnancy.
- If you do not include sufficient amount of protein in your daily diet, you can notice hair fall. Lack of protein in a person’s body stunts the growth of hair.
- Heredity is one of the major causes of hair loss. If you belong to a family in which all men/ women start losing their hair after a certain age, you might face the same problems.
- Just like physical stress, emotional stress also causes hair fall.
- Deficiency of iron is a common cause of hair loss in women. This is why anemic women tend to lose hair faster than other women belonging to the same age group.
- Deficiency of vitamin B is another reason for hair loss.
- Excessive weight loss leads to thinning of hair.
- Loss of hair is a common side effect of chemotherapy.
- Hair treatments like hair styling and straightening damage your hair and cause hair fall.
Simple ways of dealing with hair loss
Hair loss during sickness or due to hereditary factors is beyond our control. However, there are several things that we can do to lessen hair fall. There are certain lifestyle changes and simple, homemade remedies of dealing with hair fall.
- Quit bad habits
Bad habits like smoking and drinking weaken one’s immune system and can cause hair loss. You should also drink plenty of water to promote hair growth.
- Don’t take stress
Research works have revealed that tension and stress are not at all good for your hair. So, be happy and don’t take stress in order to stop hair loss.
- Exercise daily
In order to unclog the pores of your hair, exercise daily. It will also help you grow longer hair.
- Apply oil, curd and other products to stimulate hair growth
Massage your scalp with essential oils for increasing hair growth. Curd, egg white and onion also treat hair fall problems to a great extent.
- Treat your hair gently
Minimize using flat irons, hair driers and chemical products. Treat your hair gently for reducing hair fall.
- Eat proteins
Proteins are extremely essential for stopping hair loss. Eat eggs, meat, fish and other foods that are rich in proteins.
- Visit a professional
If you are having excessive hair fall, you should also consult a doctor and find out if there is any serious health issue behind it.