Are You Facing Hearing Loss and Want to Schedule a Free Hearing Consultation?
Here is your solution with us. It’s time to walk to the front doors of a hearing aid center from Goodyear.
A hearing aid center always guarantees precise care and satisfaction. They understand that necessary of a hearing health expert that understands the difficulties in hearing the loss in one’s life. They have the knowledge and technology to guide towards a hearing aid that will fit accordingly. Visit your nearest hearing aid center Goodyear AZ.
Different types of Hearing aid styles
Hearing aids are available with a wide range in price, size, special features and the way it’s mounted in the ear.
The following listed hearing aids are styles, starting with the smallest size that is least visible in the ear. There is a huge demand for smaller hearing aids that is not at all noticeable and designers are still working on it. But the smaller aids may not have enough power to give the necessary expected improved hearing.
Completely in the canal (CIC)
A completely-in-the-canal hearing aid is fitted inside the ear canal. It improves mild to moderate hearing loss in adults. Specifications of a completely-in-the-canal hearing aid are:
- It’s the smallest hearing aid and least visible.
- It does not interfere with the wind noise.
- It uses very small batteries, which have shorter backup life and can be difficult to handle
- It has limited features due to its sizes, such as no volume control or a no directional microphone.
- Earwax can clog the speaker.
In the canal
An in-the-canal (ITC) hearing aid is a custom made and it fits partly in the ear canal. It can improve mild to moderate hearing loss in adults. Specifications of an in-the-canal hearing aid are:
- It’s comparatively less visible in the ear than large style hearing aids.
- It holds some extra features that won’t fit on completely-in-the-canal aids, but these features may be difficult to handle due to its small size.
- Earwax can clog the speaker.
In the ear
An in-the-ear hearing aid is a custom made which has got two styles. One that fills most of the bowl-shaped area of your outer ear and the other that fills only the lower part. Both are useful for people with mild to severe hearing loss. Specifications of an in-the-ear hearing aid are:
- Includes features that do not fit on smaller style hearing aids, such as a volume control
- Easier to handle
- Can in-house a larger battery for longer backup
- Earwax can clog the speaker
- It may encounter more wind noise than smaller hearing aids
- It’s more visible in the ear than smaller hearing aids
Adjustment with the new hearing aids will be helped by wearing regularly and taking good care of them. In addition, an audiologist can tell you about new hearing aids and devices that become available and help you make changes to meet your needs. The goal is that, in time, you find a hearing aid that you’re comfortable with and enhances your ability to hear and communicate. Life is worth hearing, so call now and schedule your appointment at your nearest hearing aid center Goodyear AZ.